You can use your Max Gift Voucher to pay fully or partly for any Max product at any Max store. Redeeming the Gift Voucher is simple – just present it at the time of billing. If the value of your purchase is greater than the value of the Gift Voucher, you can pay the balance using another payment method such as Debit or Credit card, or cash. Your Max Gift Voucher can be used for one transaction only, so any remaining balance cannot be used at another time.
Articles in this section
- Can I combine my Max Gift Voucher with other offers or specials?
- Can I buy a Max Gift Voucher as a gift for someone else?
- How do I redeem my Max Gift Voucher?
- In what denominations are Max Gift Vouchers available?
- If I don’t use the full value of the Max Voucher in one visit, do I get credit for the remainder?
- Can I top up the Gift Voucher?
- How can I exchange or get a refund on a purchased product?
- Do you have a loyalty programme ?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- Sounds exciting! How do I sign up?