No, sorry. Gift Vouchers are for one-time use and aren’t reusable. If the total value of a Gift Voucher isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes null and can’t be used for a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- What if I have other questions?
- I need more information about the Shukran Loyalty programme. Who can I contact?
- Can my order be delivered internationally?
- How does Max keep its prices so low?
- What are your store timings ?
- Where are your stores located?
- Sounds exciting! How do I sign up?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- Do you have a loyalty programme ?
- How can I exchange or get a refund on a purchased product?